“True knowledge is not attained by thinking. It is what you are; it is what you become.”
— Sri Aurobindo & The Mother
Our institution strongly believes and follows the words of Rishi Aurobindo as we encourage every little buds of the institution to cerebrate. Thus we have three eminent departments which respectively specialize in their own significant subjects, those are – Science, Commerce and Humanities. Students can choose their subjects of their interest as per council’s guidelines.
- Science department comprises qualified educators who are capable and knowledgeable enough to enlighten the learners. The department is well equipped for practical learning as our focus is on field centric learning.
- Commerce department’s backbone is its depth of knowledge and relevancy. It focuses not only on bookish knowledge but it strengthens the students with proper guidance through which they learn about proper implication of those learnt skills in real life.
- Humanities department’s foundation is strengthened with different languages, humane values and literary richness. The educators are learned and skilled in using methods which can awaken their critical thinking and contribute in their cognitive development as well as artistic visualization.
- Every department focuses on the wholesome learning. Thus most of the teachers are some way or other indulged in other curricular activities and encourages the students to follow the same.
- “You will be nearer to heaven through football than through the study of the Gita.” – Swami Vivekanada. Following the ideology of Swamiji we provide the students the scope to pursue Physical Education as it is included as an essential subject in our curriculum. Along with it we offer ECA classes to enhance the student’s hidden talents and capabilities.
- Also our institute indulge in different participations and competitions to evaluate and appreciate the student’s talent, growth and development.
- Though the mentors are themselves well trained still the school provides the training service for the teachers to make them accustomed with the changing education system and to make the teaching-learning process spontaneous and smooth.
Rishi Aurobindo Memorial Academy
Mr. Arjun Ghosh
Principal Ma’am, Chief Co-ordinator Ma’am and Teachers Incharge
Mitali Agnes Rozario
Senorita D Rozario
SECOND LANGUAGE DEPARTMENT
Debleena Bannerjee Sarkar
GAMES & SPORTS
Pradip Kumar Das
|PRINCIPAL||Mrs. Manonita Majumdar||M.A. B.Ed|
|COORDINATOR||Ms. Debaleena Mukherjee||MBA,M.Com, B.Ed|
|TEACHER INCHARGE||Mr. Abhisek Chowdhury||M.A. B.Ed|
|JUNIOR SECTION INCHARGE||Antara Chatterjee||M.A. English, B.Ed, M.Ed.|
|JUNIOR SECTION TEACHERS|
|Assistant teacher||Mitali Agnes Rozario||B.A. English, TTC|
|Assistant teacher||Rajani Gomes||B.A.English, ttc, Montessori trained|
|Assistant teacher||Sylvia Biswas||B.SC Hons in Geography, TTC , Montessori trained|
|Assistant teacher||Sanorita D Rozario||Pursuing Masters in English, ttc, Montessori trained|
|Assistant teacher||Pubali Chatterjee||“M.A in English Literature, B.Ed|
|Assistant teacher & Desk analyst||Trina Saha||B.A. Pass, M.A in spanish, D.Ed|
|Assistant teacher||Aritra Chowdhury||B.A. (hons.) English,M.A. English ,D.Ed|
|SECOND LANGUAGE DEPARTMENT|
|Assistant teacher||Barnita Dey||M.A. Bengali, B.Ed|
|Assistant teacher||Debaleena Banerjee Sarkar||M.A in Bengali, B.Ed|
|Assistant teacher||Rani Singh||B.A Hindi,TTC|
|Assistant teacher||Rita shaw||M.A Hindi ,B.Ed|
|Assistant teacher||Soumita Mukherjee||M.Sc. in Zoology , B.Ed.|
|Assistant teacher||Sradhanjali Pal||MSc in Chemistry,B.Ed|
|Assistant teacher||Namrata Talukdar||M. Sc Environment, B. Ed|
|Assistant teacher||Shilpi Jana||M.Sc in Physics, B.Ed.|
|Assistant teacher||Finaz Khan||M. Sc (Applied Chemistry), B. Ed (Physical science), PHD|
|Assistant teacher||Lilufa Khatun||M.Sc in Physics, B.Ed.|
|Assistant teacher||Sarmista Bhattacharjee||MSc. ( Botany)|
|Assistant teacher||Payel Chakraborty||M.Sc, B.Ed|
|Assistant teacher||Shibsankar Barai||M.Sc (APPLIED MATHS), B.ED|
|Assistant teacher||Shayan Ghosh||M.Sc (MATHS)|
|Assistant teacher||Debleena Mukherjee||MBA,M.Com,B.Ed|
|Assistant teacher||Piyu Basak||M.Com, B. Ed|
|Assistant teacher||Suddhasattwa Bhattacharya||B.Com(Hons.) ,MLIS|
|Principal||Manonita Majumdar||M.A (History), B.Ed|
|Assistant teacher||Ankita Das||M.A,B.Ed and DELF qualified in French|
|Assistant teacher||Abhisek Chowdhury||M.A. (Geography) B. Ed|
|GAMES & SPORTS|
|Assistant teacher||Pradip kumar das||M.P.ED & YOGA DIPLOMA|